With 2200 exhibitors, including 28 national and 15 international oil companies, ADIPEC at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center is the world’s premier conference and exhibition for the International Petroleum industry – so of course, E&I was there.
One hundred forty-five thousand visitors passed our executive stand, which we shared with CNS and GCG-ES to promote the turnkey solutions offered by the recently formed Energy & Utilities Cluster of the Ghobash Group. With the combined expertise of the cluster, we can provide clients in the Oil & Gas industry with comprehensive instrumentation, engineering, and digitalization solutions.
END USER: ADNOC OFFSHORE
EXECUTION: 2018 – 2019
CLIENT: ADNOC OFFSHORE
END USER: ADNOC OFFSHORE (ZIRKU ISLAND)
EXECUTION: 2019 – 2020
CLIENT: ARM – BUNDUQ
END USER: BUNDUQ
EXECUTION: 2019 – 2019
CLIENT: ADNOC LNG
END USER: ADNOC LNG
EXECUTION: 2019 – 2023
CLIENT: ADNOC GAS PROCESSING
END USER: BU HASA PLANT
EXECUTION: 2019 – 2020
Exciting innovations in the areas of
digitization, cloud-based solutions, robotics, cyber-security, and enterprise
information management are driving the rapid changes we are seeing in the world
This was the inspiration behind the formation of our recently established Technology Cluster. The aim of the Technology Cluster is to allow the Ghobash Group’s technology-related businesses to work together more closely, and to strengthen our presence in this space and accelerate profitable growth.
Consequently, the support function operations of both CNS and DDS have been merged to drive a more standardized, and therefore more efficient, organization.
We are pleased to announce that since
the beginning of 2019, we have earned the business of several essential
projects with the various ADNOC-companies and BUNDUQ, securing a healthy
backlog for the next period.
The following contracts for maintenance, installation, rehabilitation, and upgrades of electrical and instrumentation systems were signed early in 2019:
- For ADNOC LNG: a 78-man team will be deployed to Das Island from June 2019 to cover Lighting, Fire & Gas maintenance. This contract will run until 2022.
- For ADNOC Offshore: a two-year contract for the rehabilitation of substations on Das Island including electrical, instrumentation and HVAC works.
- For ADNOC Offshore: a Procurement and Construction Contract for the installation of a new Containerized Substation at Zirku Island airport.
- For BUNDUQ: an EPC-contract for the refurbishment of motors, field instruments, valves etc. to revamp two acid gas compressors.
- For ADNOC Gas Processing: an EPC-contract for an extension to the Substation 1 of the Bu Hasa plant.
We are confident that these contracts
will strengthen the prospects of E&I Emirates by reaffirming the high level
of trust that the region’s Oil & Gas industry has placed upon us.
We have been serving these valuable clients for many years, providing
competitive services with high quality. In doing so, E&I Emirates has
helped our customers build, upgrade, and maintain their facilities to the
highest standards, and we are delighted to uphold these longstanding